- Flight Operations Organisation & Approved Manuals
- Operational Standards
- Operations Due Diligence
- Risk Governance
- Management of Change
- Flight Incident Investigation
- Flight Data Monitoring Design & Implementation
Operations Governance and readiness to deliver are core to your organization’s performance. People are central to an organisations safe delivery of services supported by an effective SMS and safety culture. Systems of governance and control, processes, procedures and competency management underpin that safety performance.
Our management of change process takes into account the following three considerations: • Criticality assessments determine the systems, equipment or activities that are essential to the safe operation of aircraft• Stability of systems and operational environments We assess stability in changes both planned (organizational growth or contraction, the expansion of products or services and the introduction of new technologies) and unplanned, (economic cycles, labour unrest and changes to the political, regulatory or operating environments).
• We examine the past performance of critical systems and analyse trends in the safety assurance process to anticipate and monitor safety performance.
- Trained Investigators
- Report Analysis & Critique
- Independent Safety Experts
INDEPENDENT ACCIDENT & MAJOR INCIDENT INVESTIGATION
At Sirius Aviation, we have many years experience on strategic and tactical implementation of SMS programs and bring practical hands-on experience of its implementation.