- Airline Risk Management
- Hazard Identification Methodology & Tools
- Bow-tie Analysis Supporting Strategic & Tactical Initiatives
- Fatigue Risk Management
- Operational Risk Management Methodology & Tools
- Targeted Risk Solutions/Troubleshooting
- Safety Case Development
- Management of Change/Project Management
- Risk, Hazard & Fatigue Management Training
- Safety/Risk Advisors
- Security Risk Management
A risk management programme requires an understanding of hazard identification, risk assessment and risk mitigation and reduction. This also implies reviewing the effectiveness of risk controls through monitoring of Safety Performance Indicators.
Safety Performance monitoring provides transparency between operational areas supporting risk-based governance.
The operational risk review is designed to determine the extent to which a client’s current policies, procedures, and practices comply with applicable civil air regulations and conform to current industry best practices.
The comprehensive onsite review of operations provides an early warning of any key operational risk sources and their mitigation as well as highlighting any areas of concern that need to be addressed. This will be of significant value to the business as it seeks to validate its current capabilities and enhance the organisation’s reputation for risk and safety management.
OPERATIONAL RISK REVIEW
INTEGRATED RISK WORKSHOP
The risk management journey of any business starts with the identification of the organization’s’ strategic objectives. Our integrated risk workshop offers the senior management of the business an opportunity to:
Identify or Validate Sources of Risk to the Business – Strategic, Financial, Hazard Operational & Compliance
Rate those for Severity & Likelihood & Identify the Risk Priorities
Develop a Risk Register & Allocate Resources to Manage & Mitigate Risk Priorities
Control & Monitor the Progress made on Risk Action Plans
While most aviation incident and accident investigations are conducted by independent civil aviation authorities under ICAO Annex 13 guidelines, and participants are limited to accredited representatives of the State of Registry or State of Occurrence, Sirius Aviation has the ability, experience and expertise to assist our clients to ensure that their opinions and interests are properly considered in the investigative process.
INCIDENT & ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION ASSISTANCE
SIRIUS RISK SERVICES CAPABILITIES
Operational Risk Review
• Hazard Identification Methodology & Tools
• Bow-tie Analysis Supporting Strategic & Tactical Initiatives
• Fatigue Risk Management
• Operational Risk Management Methodology & Tools
• Safety Case Development
• Incident/Accident Investigation & Safety Expertise
• Management of Change/Project Management
• Risk, Hazard & Fatigue Management Training